In order to be eligible to invest in any deals shown on the DigitalMosaic marketplace, you must qualify as an accredited investor in the United States.
This means you must fall under one of the following categories according to the SEC:
- You are an individual and earn an income in excess of $200,000 per year, or $300,000 per year jointly with a spouse. This needs to have been consistent for the past two years and you must reasonably be able to expect the same level of income going forward.
- You are an individual who has a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly, excluding the value of a primary residence
- You are a general partner, executive officer, director or combination thereof for the issuer of the offered securities
- A bank, insurance company, registered investment company, business development company or small business investment company
- A business in which equity owners all fall under the category of accredited investors
- An employee benefits plan, trust, charitable organization, partnership or company with total assets greater than $5 million